SERVICE LEARNING COURSE
|Have a well-rounded Service Learning experience! Our Service Learning programme empowers students to plan, manage & execute a real-life service-learning project! Partnered with existing welfare organizations, students are enabled to address real community needs, give solutions & carry out their plans for the community. This first hand service-learning experience– from planning to reflection – lets them learn the virtues of giving back to the community whilst picking up project planning skills!|
|• What is Service Learning?
• Understanding my Service Learning project
• What is Project Planning?
• Who makes up a project planning team?
|• Planning the timeline
• Location / Community study
• Reacting to changes / worst case scenarios
• Developing a project blueprint
|AT THE END OF THE PROGRAMME STUDENTS WILL LEARN|
|• The service learning & project planning processes from start to finish and post-event evaluation
• To identify the different components of service learning & project planning and have an in-depth understanding of the different committees, tasks & roles involved
• To self-reflect on their strengths & capabilities and apply it effectively within their team
• To empathise & understand the community they are serving & the value of service-learning
|1. Duration: 8 – 12 hours
2. Suitable For: All Student Levels
3. Instructor to Student Ratio: 1 : 20
4. Preferred Venue: Classroom or any room
|5. Min No. of Students: 20
6. Students will receive: A Reflection booklet, an Idea Book, Handouts, Certificate of Completion
|REQUEST FOR A QUOTE|